What is Fridge Physics?
Fridge Physics demonstrates how to:
- Use and transpose equations.
- Gain maximum marks in Physics calculation questions.
- Boost GCSE Science and Physics examination grades.
Fridge Physics content was created to support my GCSE students when applying the Maths to the Physics in Science calculations, this is a crucial component of GCSE Science and Physics examinations. All of this original content now appears in the Fridge Physics website.
The website includes over 150 videos, exam style questions and solutions allowing you to successfully learn routines to solve and complete the Maths in Physics calculations using equations.
The learning journey is assisted by Millie the dog who appears throughout the website. We donate to animal charities to support animals while they wait for their forever homes. Information can be found in About Fridge Physics.
The Maths component in GCSE Science and Physics can often appear to be hidden within topic content. Fridge Physics has extracted these key components and placed them in one area, this website.
Over one third of GCSE Science and Physics exam questions are Maths based, Fridge Physics will boost your understanding and ultimately your exam grade.
Solutions and Videos
Each solution includes:
- A Demo video with a question which explains how to perform the calculation.
- The Equation.
- A foundation – Chilled practice question with a video solution.
- A higher – Frozen practice question with a video solution.
- A Science in context video.
- Content continually replaced and reviewed.
Select your exam board or Solution Index for all solutions.
One year’s full access to Fridge Physics