What is Fridge Physics?
Fridge Physics has been created to support you with applying Maths in Science and Physics, this is an important part of GCSE Science/Physics examinations.
This website includes over 150 videos and exam style questions with solutions about how to successfully complete the Maths to solve problems using Physics equations, all in a clear, fun and unique way.
Supporting your learning
The Maths content in Science and Physics can often appear to be hidden, however Fridge Physics extracts this key content to help you learn and master.
Don’t forget over 35% of Science and Physics exams are Maths based, so Fridge Physics will really help boost your grade and understanding.
Solutions and Videos
Each solution includes:
- A Demo video with a question which explains how to perform the calculation.
- The Equation.
- A simple – Chilled practice question with a video solution.
- A complex – Frozen practice question with a video solution.
- A Science in context video.
- Content continually replaced and reviewed.
To start learning click on your exam board or select All Solutions to view our All Solution Index Page.
One year’s full access to Fridge Physics requires a £4.99 subscription, this includes entry to all giveaways and competitions.